São Tiago Chapel
Situated about 1,600 mts away, on the Eastern side of the Church, the Chapel of São Tiago is located in Cotta, Chandor. It was built in the year 1604 much before the Chandor Church was built. The vicar of Curtorim Church would come celebrate the mass in this chapel. the present chapel was built in 1783 and established (permission) on 22nd October, 1794.